Saturday, May 10, 2008

BonEful Boutique Designs

This is my very first Blog Experience...

I'm working on my website store to hopefully sell mostly from there instead of listing solely on ebay & etsy!~ I aim to keep you updated weekly here on my blog for those of you who are interested & check into my site often. It's a JOY to make new friends & have new customers & business along this dream of a lifetime that is slowly unfolding & coming to reality!!!

My favorite listing is my themed designs for boys and girls. I am showing a sample photo to the left here of some of my most recent designs for customers. I serve customers with exactly what they would like for a special event or child's favorite character (ie. Circus, Hawaiian Vacation or July 4th Heros of Sept. 11th, etc...)

I LOVE meeting with my customers & being an inspiration for others who would like to learn to sew & design as well as other professional designers, like myself. I appreciate all of you who have been with me since my start on ebay in 2004! YES, I've learned so much since then, from stiff, unlively manequins to the real life models & photography. I have come a LONG WAY~ I've endured a lot of hearaches along the way, if you have been with me throughout, I'm sure you can recall a few "blood, sweat & tears" so to speak. I LOVE serving others with my designs & unique specialty creations. I aim to please every customer & keep them coming back to shop on my website as ebay's fees have sky rocketed & it's hardly worth selling & buying on ebay anymore as the fees have taken over.

Please communicate with me any new ideas & LOVES you specifically have & would like to continue seeing in my design ideas & options for you as buyers. I appreciate every bit of help along the way & hope to keep each of my customers around forever!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all of you Mom's!!!
Bonnie with BOOAK Boutique on ebay & etsy

Now, please also visit & shop my personal website & store: http://www.boneful.com/

No comments: