Saturday, April 25, 2009

UPDATE: I will be taking off the month of MAY to go home to PA & be with my family. ~


This photo was taken when we were altogether at Christmas! THANKS for your continued prayers & support; my parents have a beautiful family & cabin in which we all LOVE to go & be together. They are in their late 50's with 5 children & 8 grandchildren, 3 grandparents were there with us as well, in their late 80's! What a blessing!!! We will all be there on Mother's Day weekend, the 8th-10th. Dad is planning surgery for after this weekend, he is currently getting off of his blood thinners to prepare. I will keep you updated here when I am home & away from ebay & my business in Mississippi.

PLEASE PRAY for my Dad & Mom: (& the Degnan Family)

I WILL BE TAKING OFF THE MONTH OF MAY... PLEASE READ THIS BELOW: Feel free to check my website Blog for updates as I will away from ebay, with the exception of trying to keep up with a few sales on my weekly READY TO SHIP listings to keep up with a little income. I will be putting my store on Vacation... as my parents live in PA, 18 hours from our home here in Mississippi & I will not be working on custom outfits or shipping fabric until I return. Thanks for your prayers & support during this hard time.


I Love this picture taken Dec. 2008. We are facing a scary trial & storm as a family. In Short, A spot showed up on an MRI on Dad's brain stem, in late March. In the past few weeks many tests at further study through the best Dr's & Neurosurgeons at John's Hopkins revealed this being a tumor about 1/2" that will need to operated on to biopsy & find out if this lesion is benign or the other. This is the cause of some tracking/ focus problems most recently that he had come up with his left eye & some shaking in his mouth & jaw area in the previous 5 weeks or so since the 1st cat scan. God knows all of these details & exactly what is to come. We all need His strength right now & support of dear friends. This is very hard & came on so fast. Mom most especially needs prayer & supportive friends now. We want her to be strong for dad & the coming tests & treatment plans. Please PRAY for the wisdom of the Dr's & neurosurgeon/s... For Healing & Peace throughout this process & surgery. Yes, we are actually praying the symptoms will disappear & for the spot to disappear in the MRI they will do the day of his surgery. This is a very risky surgery that could easily cause paralysis and even worse.


This incredible & most amazing man I've ever known. Dad is strong & will fight this, he has gotten 2nd & 3rd opinions. We are working with whatever treatment plan is recommended at John's Hopkins. Most importantly we need to Trust God. He is in control & this is the first thing Dad said. This lesion has clearly effected these very sensitive places & we do not know what it is & need this surgery to be proactive. Medical technology has come a long way & we do have time. Time is most definitely a gift in itself, we seem to take that for granted when everything is going well. It's been a VERY emotional week here for my entire family, it's hard being away & hard being there amidst. WE LOVE THIS MAN God has blessed us with for so many years! We do not want suffering, we do understand that none of us are promised tomorrow. It's all hard to grasp... very hard, only in his strength, we are not alone & will fight this fight. Updates will be on my website BLOG.Thanks for your prayers, support & LOVE for my family.


GOD BE WITH US TODAY & ALWAYS...

Bon

1 comment:

shannen said...

hi bonnie-shannen from ny ...please know that that all of us here are praying for you and your family! xoxo-shannen caldone and family.....