Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bon's Design & Sewing & Fabric Work Spaces!


I just wanted to take a moment this quiet Saturday morning to show you a collage of my sewing work spaces. Ross was up at 2:30 AM to work with Hurricane Bertha. Hurricane season is very busy for him! So, I could not get back to sleep & got a very early start today.


Please note that my rooms are NEVER this clean, Honestly... this was ONLY for the photo! :) Then after a few hours of work, the mess begins & accumulates as you can imagine.
Bon


2 comments:

Jus Shar Designs said...

Even if it's for a little while, it's always nice when it's clean and organized. :-)

BonEful Boutique Designs said...

THANKS for your observation & comments! :) I enjoy staying neat & clean & when I'm not things seem to get lost & go haywire & I get very little done then!!! This business is ALL about staying organized & doing the best you possibly can, professionally in the least amount of time. Blessings, Bon