Saturday, July 26, 2008

Christmas in July & Back to School!!!



What a HOT July it's been! Ross & I spent all day in the yard mulching b/c he is actually home & not flying into any hurricanes. This was something we could do & spend the day together being productive, not spending too much money... Of course an afternoon storm rolled in & sent us running inside after working until the very last minute. This is the South & Summertime, the storms seem to come from the wild & out of the blue!

It's Back to School time folks & Christmas in July!!! Getting ready for all of the special events as soon as possible is smart~! I know over the Holidays, I tend to get booked up very quickly & stress myself out over getting things done, this year I will be taking off two weeks b/f Christmas. Please get your orders in as early as possible.

I'm keeping this one fairly short as it's getting to be bedtime here & I still have a few things to do b/f closing out my Saturday! Church is tomorrow as well as my BD Boutique Designer Christmas in July & Back to School Launch on ebay. This is a group of 75+ professional designers, like myself, whom we've come together to form a fun group & explore our options & share new ideas & trends. I also had a TERRIFIC little friend & one of my favorite models come back to help me last week, you will see her in several of my new auctions! Don't miss out, I have all .99 starting bid listings on ebay. It's A HUGE risk & not enough attention these days, so PLEASE, please... share my site's & locations with any interested friends!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, too!
Blessings & Smiles,
Bonnie

No comments: