Monday, July 7, 2008

July 4th Picnic & Boating in Mississippi!


It's been a nice relaxing weekend for Ross & I. We needed this adventurous time, even though we were lost in the dark waters after watching the fireworks from our boat, we eventually found our way back to the US~AFB at Keelser, they have a great Marina there! Misty is now 6 months old & keeps us busy... She LOVES the water & is such a JOY in our lives!~ Here is a photo of her watching her Daddy on the boat! :) Ross used to train Police Dogs as a Military Cop, so she is learning at a very young age. I would not trade her for anything, as my first experience with a puppy & dog of my own has been nothing but the best. :)
.
Ross has been on the go with hurricane season kicking in & attending classes in Florida last weekend. Now, hurricane Bertha is a threat & they will be deployed out tomorrow to the Island of St Croix, which is where they fly all of their missions from. The hurricane hunters do actually take their planes right into the eye of the storm & fly in the storm for a few hours to get all of the readings necessary to report back to the National Weather Center in Miami, Fl. We are storm watchers here as we are only living about 1/2 mile from the Gulf Waters!

I like to keep my customers updated here on my business & personal life as I appreciate everyone's support & care. Ross & I attended a new church on Sunday here. It was a breath of fresh air here & I'm very excited about the possibilities for attending & being involved with the church. I need more outlets outside my home where I do work constantly. I may teach a few sewing classes at an arts center here which will also help me get connected in the area here. Since we are military and very likely moving in the next 2-3 years, I find myself not getting connected as I should. I miss my friends from VA & often just focus on my business & marriage with life here. Please pray I will find the strength to step beyond my comfort zone. I have enjoyed teaching Sunday School every Sunday this past year for 2nd & 3rd graders at the Presbyterian Church.


Thanks for your interest & continued support!

Bonnie

No comments: