Monday, June 23, 2008

Home from Michigan; Back 2 Website & Orders...

I WANTED to FEATURE My Favorite Personalized Children's Bedroom Pillows here for you to see... Feel free to contact me for your very own!

Thanks for keeping up... I arrived home from Michigan & now have computer access again. We had a trying time in Michigan as we ended up staying the full amount of time in Grand Rapids as my husband's mom had suffered a stroke prior to our arrival & we were not sure how bad it was.

My husband & I are honestly never together for 10 days straight... as you can imagine 24 hours in a car together was not easy either with our puppy, Misty. She actually made the trip more exciting & energentic. Frisbee time at the rest stops was fun & my favorite relaxing time was with his extended family who live and vacation in Holland Michigan, right on the lake.

While away I did some work on my website & have a LONG way to go, but did get a few orders, which is always enlightening & promising... Thanks to all of you who are sharing my site with possible interested buyers. I'm definitely cutting WAY BACK on my ebay sales now. It's best for everyone involved as I have fairly listed my prices as low as possible with many options & personal communication anytime you want.

Hope you are all enjoying a pleasant & safe summer, too!
Bon

No comments: