Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sat 6-7-08 * A Discount Code for YOU for my website!

Dear Friends!~

A photo of my brother, Alex's HS Graduation with his sweet girlfriend! They look so young, don't they? A very exciting time in their lives!!! I was thrilled to have the opportunity to go home to PA & be a part of this glorious event with our entire family who came together, 3 grandparents were there with us, 8 grandchildren & what a blessing this was to see everyone together!~ I miss my family!!! *** My DH is away this weekend and I am catching up on current orders while I am working on my website listings. I like to keep you updated weekly on my blog!~ Last weekend I was away from Friday through Monday. Returned on Tuesday morning after an unexpected missed flight in Phila, PA~ I had 2 customers who got very upset with me when they did not hear from me over those last 2 days as my laptop died! I do normally respond immediately & working 24/7... I needed this break away. This was upsetting to me... 4 words here; *Patience is a virtue...

To all of my new interested buyers, I have made a discount code for all of you that are reading this & viewing my new site here! My Discount code is for $5 off your total order. To use this, you need to type in BonEful when you are ready to check out, it will ask for your discount code. This is to help you remember my website & to check back often. If you are a member of my mailing list, I have a different discount code which is for $10 off! Please do sign up for my mailing list, it's very easy to do from my website... click on NEWSLETTER at the top bar in every page, it will take you to a safe & secure mailing list entry! *** My brothers high school graduation was so much fun, it was great to see all of my family again & hard to leave after only 2 short days with everyone. Alex has been such a light & blessing to us all... he definitely has kept our parents young & on their toes. He was born when I was 16! He had 4 big sisters who all loved him dearly & were all like mothers to him. What a special time!!! I'm so proud of him; I hear from everyone that Alex is going to be a famous bass player one day, he is truly gifted in music & has worked very hard in school.

Around the 15th of this month, we will be leaving for 10 days to visit with my husband's family & friends in Michigan & Wisconsin. I will be updating you here on our travels over that time & will post & do my best to respond while I am away then, too. ~Until then, I'm catching up on my work & perfecting my website listings & photos. It's all very time consuming, as you can see... my goal is to offer you the VERY BEST, from start to finish! I have been SO disappointed with ebay's new feedback system & not to mention how much money they take from every transaction. Very discouraging & this is why approx. 75% of designers have left ebay. This has been very stressful for me as I have had some very difficult customers who have tried to make my life miserable in the last two weeks since the system changed, wanting items for free & complaining, but still bidding on my items! When I blocked this customer, she left me negative for everything I ever made for her!~ As a result... I'm listing MUCH less on ebay & will only be listing samples I've made to sell there with my LOW .99 starting bids. I will continue to sell on ebay in a very small way, just search BOOAK on ebay to find my listings!

Enjoy your weekend together as a family, take time to enjoy each other. You never know when things will change at the blink of an eye! I'm touched & so saddened by a recent event of a amazing, favorite Christian music artist, Steven Curtis Chapman, & his family's story of their little girl, Maria, who was struck by a car in her driveway & killed at only just 10 days over her 5th Birthday. SO VERY SAD for all of those involved. She was the youngest of 3 precious little girls from China that the family adopted & LOVE dearly. Please keep the Chapman family in your prayers. I will post a link to their incredible association & website where you can read more & even contribute in her memory.

Love & Prayers from the Mississippi Gulf Coast
Bonnie

No comments: