Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Getting ready; Michigan & Wisconsin trip!


We're leaving on Friday after a long work day for both of us... Ross's mom had a stroke on Sunday morning & we were going to leave next week, but he wanted to get home earlier to see his immediate family in Grand Rapids & then we will be driving to Rhinelander Wisconsin if all goes well in Michigan. I'm excited about meeting one of Ross's long time College friends & his family there, for the 1st time! So, I will be out of commission for 10 days, from the 14th through the 24th of June. We will be taking our sweet Misty Lab with us. Should be interesting... I'm still getting used to having a dog as a part of our little family. :) She is as sweet as can be!

Please don't think I was mean, this is a little angel who models for me often & normally does not mind Misty & coming over often to see her. As you can see... today was not one of those days. Misty was not even touching her & never did anything to her but lick. My hand is always right there for any protection, but my goodness, she was SO MAD about this photo! So Sad & funny~ I just had to share. Of course I removed her right away, but HAD to take just one photo quickly~ Hope you are smiling & not thinking I'm awful! :) I've been doing a lot of photo sessions lately w/ more darling sets & new models! I had 3 children come yesterday & photographed a total of 12 sets, Whewww, that is a LOT of work, 1 baby & then 2-4 year olds who are precious! The HUGE hairbows I was never a big fan of, but they have grown on me for the photos, they really do make the outfits! They are VERY Popular here in the South, that is a fact! I will post of photo of my new little girl models here as well as our pride & joy, Misty at her best! She seemed so sad that the baby was crying...

Off to work today, I wanted to start off today by updating you all on our upcoming, unexpected trip & manditory time off too! I will manage & will have computer access during some of this time while staying in hotels & at least at his parents house, so most days I will be checking my e-mails. I appreciate all of you & how you have encouraged me to hang in there with ebay's new feedback standards & rules, it's going to be very hard in the coming months, PLEASE share my site with your friends & do let me know of any problems you experience while shopping on my website so I can work on making those changes & fixes ASAP~ Any suggestions on making it the best place to shop would be ideal!!!

Blessings & Joys to you!!!
Bonnie

No comments: