Thursday, June 5, 2008

WaltDisneyWorldFamilyTravel


CLICK THIS LINK BELOW!!!

WaltDisneyWorldFamilyTravel

See one of my favorite customer's children's BLOG on matching sets I made them for Disney & Universal Studio's in Orlando! THANKS to Carol Beth & her husband for their help & support of my business!~ It's satisfying to see their little sweetie's in their matching outfits & Loving them!!!

Please see her post & read more about their travel agency on Disney Magical Vacations!~ What an amazing family & story they have to share! I'm certainly blessed with some of the best customers!!! THANKS for sharing me with others~
Bon

1 comment:

Carol-Beth Scott said...

Look what I just found! I've been wondering how you are doing this busy hurricane season so I went exploring. I had no idea I was linked on here. Thanks! I'm sending you an email today, too. And I LOVED using my purse at Walt Disney World!!!