Saturday, August 9, 2008

BonEful Website & A HOT August in Mississippi!


It's been so hot & humid here in MS! I have been working & working on my website & trying to have it ready for orders with custom build your own designs with my drop down menu system. I hope my customers will find this exciting & get used to shopping with add on options. I had an order last night for Minnie Mouse sets for a Customer's Disney trip, she was able to order 2 different sets in a size 18M & 5 with the top she wanted, ruffled capri's & added hair bows for each child in their size. It is exciting to be able to meet specific needs of each customer this way.


Ross continues to work hard which allows me to grow my business & take the time I do to perfect the options while continuing to meet my orders on a timely basis. Thanks for all of your continued support & JOYFUL spirits with replies for my HAPPY Customer section on my website! I'm working on my gallery section this week.


Please let me know what you honestly think of my site & any changes that you think would help the overall look & goal I have for this business... I'm very delighted with any feedback you are willing to give, including constructive criticism. Thank-you for following & sharing my blog!


Blessings, Bonnie





No comments: