Monday, August 11, 2008

New Designs, Model & Photo Session! 8-10-08


It's Monday Morning, A New Week with New Photos to share!!!
Check out this little Cutie Pie; What a FUN Adventure with this little one, photos with her new outfits!!! She & her mom were so kind to help me show off to add to my line options for my site! My favorite is the Ballet Dress & Coordinating Bag with initial! Every one is an original as can be ordered on my site.
I am currently updating my site, listings & drop down menu options. It is complicated to put together, but hopefully self explanitory, I would appreciate all of your feedback on the workings of my site if you get the time to navigate & provide me with your feedback, I would be SO APPRECIATIVE! I will be finshing up my site in the next 2 weeks & will send out my grand opening BIG Discount as I will be cutting my ebay sales back in the future & selling mainly from my site ONLY!
Thanks for all of your help, care & support along this business path. It is a lot of hard work & some days are quite stressful; filling orders & trying to keep on top of e-mails & website construction & of course the finances. Ebay has not proven to be worth my while, only in gaining the interest towards my site & the many more options & personalized care I can provide with discounts & one on one attention!
I hope you will share my blog with your interested friends!
Thanks, Enjoy your week!
Bonnie

No comments: