Friday, September 5, 2008

Back from Gustav, Watching Hurricane IKE!

THANKS for keeping up here~ I'm doing my best to keep my blog updated, although coming back home there was A LOT to take care of. ... It never ends, huh? We are both home safe & sound, just for the weekend, then Ross leaves for Guam for 3 weeks on Monday.

As for how we weathered Gustav... We had a tree down in the back yard & a little moisture issue where the baseboard pulled away from the wall in our dining room. Very minor & we felt very good about this being IT. I'm headed now to make dinner & go to have it on the base with Ross as he is working until Midnight for all of the storms out there, the guys are working additional hours & planes are coming in later tonight. Someone has to be there for taking the calls, etc.

I will update after the first of next week... I've been busy trying to complete current orders & try to be in the clear & ahead! :) Seems impossible~ Although I am SO GRATEFUL for every order! :) Thanks for your business & support along the way here! I may be looking for a part time job as the economy is making it very difficult to make this work for the hours I put in are hardly worth the profit & outcome. SAD, but true!~ I do hope that things will pick up & I will not have to do that, but I'm getting ready for that reality too.

Blessings to you all~
Bonnie

No comments: