Wednesday, September 24, 2008

READY for FALL here in MS!!!


It's TIME for FALL & I'm very excited for the weather to be transitioning here. It's still humid & HOT during the day, but mornings & evenings are quite cool. I MISS HOME in the North, SO Much! Would love to move back into our house in Phila, PA one day... Although it's a row house in the city & would be quite small to try to manage with my business... :)


Ross left for Guam 2 weeks ago & we have another 2 weeks to go. He actually flew into a Typhoon over Japan & spent quite a few days there b/c their plane broke. They brake a lot as they have really been used heavily in the hurricane's this year. They are very careful not to fly when this happens. He is so far away & cannot call home, we skyped for the first time last night. His flight days are approx. 11-12 hours at a time. They are doing a Navy mission on Typhoons with the scientists & even had a visit from National Geographic! So, he does not get enough sleep it sounds, but it's really a great experience.


Business is very much slowing b/c of the economy. I am going to look for a P/T job over on the AF Base this morning. It's been a while since I've updated here & wanted to take a moment to write in & keep in touch. I'm advertising in my first Family & Children's Gulf Coast Magazine, I hope it will be worth it. I signed up for an entire year!


Thanks for continuing to keep up with me; shop & share my site, PLEASE

Smiles & Miles of HUGS!
Bon

No comments: