Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Capri/Pants Style in time for Thanksgiving & Christmas!!!


I promised I would post a photo of my new Capri/Pants Style!!! So here is my very first model debut for this style! The Wide Ruffle is very much in I can easily add an additional ribbon, rick rack or bias above the ruffle as well! The Tops are optional & you can easily add initial applique or monogramming to coordinate the bottoms & have great use for Mix & Matching... More photos to come in the next week or so. I'm working on some darling Thanksgiving Sets with Turkey's on the top! Very CUTE!!! Keep checking back & contact me anytime with your custom idea or special needs!
Bon

1 comment:

Christi Field said...

Hey Bonnie! It's Christi Field (formerly Fisher). I went to school with you at Christian School of York and am Renee Brent's best friend. I found your info in the CSY alumni newsletter. I love your work! You always were so gifted in sewing and I'm glad you're able to have a business doing it. It's been fun to read about you and see what's going on in your life. How's your family? Are they still living on Hammond Road? Do you have any kids? We have one 21 month old and we just adopted a little girl and she's now 5 weeks old! We live in Castle Rock Colorado and we have a photography business. I stay home with the kids and we do the photography as a side business. The website is www.fieldstudios.com if you want to check it out. Email me at christifield@yahoo.com and let me know how you are!!!