Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Morning~ A Fresh New October! Feeling the Fall?

Here in Mississippi, it is hardly feeling like Fall, although there is some cool breezes & the humidity has pretty much subsided which is a very good thing! Ross is working this weekend, so I am too! I'm working on some ideas to help shoppers save money on darling boutique sets for siblings... I will be posting photos ASAP of these sweet new Ruffled Capri or Pants Styles with the matching headband. I can do matching tops or mom's can simply purchase the tops to match the pants to help save & be able to wear with other sets, too!

WEBSITE UPDATE: Roxy has been amazing in getting my website back up in a super timely manner! THANKS A MILLION, Roxy... after all you're dealing with... no doubt you are just spent! After the downtime with the changes the service provider had made when we went to upload everything again I felt bad that this happened at such a time while she is trying to study & has her own family. What a headache for her, poor thing! She has done an incredible job in learning & building my website for me. She is absolutely the best artisitc gal & has created a site that I thought would be impossible to accomplish!~ I'm SO GRATEFUL for all of the help & her patience in trying to teach & work with me along the way & across the states, all the way from California! She has been incredible!!! There are still some minor issues & kinks, we're working on & I appreciate your e-mails & help to make this site run smoothly for buyers. Please let me know if you have any ideas for better set or navigation, etc. I am always happy to help any customer over the phone as well.

Thanks again for checking up here with my Blog... I'm trying to keep it updated as things unfold & news happens here.

Sunday Blessings!
Bonnie

No comments: