Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Halloween! Adding Gift Certificates on my website!!!




Finally it is cooling down here in the South! :) This makes me very happy... most of all, no more major hurricane threats, we're on the downward spiral of the season. I have listed quite a few darling Halloween designs this year, but as usual... I'm later in listing. I will be listing a Darling Thanksgiving set today after my model comes over for photos! We are also doing some General Sports Twirl Dresses, she is a darling little sweetie, it's always a fun time seeing these sets come to life!




I will post a few photos here, I'm trying my best to stay up to date with you here. Feel free to contact me anytime on any ideas you have! I LOVE to hear from my customers, most especially when they pass me on to their friends.




Thanks for all of your support & business!


Fall Blessings~


Bonnie

No comments: